BS in Computer Science or a related technical field.
- Five (5) years of experience in software development/engineering, including requirements analysis, software, development, installation, integration, evaluation, enhancement, maintenance, testing and problem diagnosis/resolution.
- Four (4) years of experience developing software with high level languages such as Java, C, C++.
- Distributed scalable Big Data Store (NoSQL) such as Hbase, CloudBase/Acumulo, Big Table and so forth.
- Shall have experience with the Map Reduce programming model and technologies such as Hadoop, Hive, Pig and so forth. Shall have experience with the Hadoop Distributed File System (HDFS).
- Shall have experience with serialization such as JSON and/or BSON.
- Three (3) years of experience developing software for Windows (2000, 2003, XP, Vista) or UNIX/Linux (Redhat versions 3-5) operating systems.
- TS/SCI with FS polygraph required.